Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sketch-o-holic Entry

I think I went waaaaaaay overboard with this


I had a thing for the Cardcaptor Sakura series when I was little, granted I watched the 'botched' american version. Aside the episodes being mixed around and story inconsistancy I actually liked the first dubbed version. The opening and the voice overs were really good at that time. Later in life I got to watch the revised version. How much I despised, destested and loathe voice acting. Severely high pitched little girls that would make your ears bleed profusely. I can understand that they want the voices to match the japanese, but come on, is it really necessary to make all the actors/actresses inhale a whole tank of helium during every recording?

I'm getting off topic now. This pic really did take a lot of patience to work on and I will say it was worth it. Here are some work in progress shots for anyone's amusement
I'll probably be working on another entry, how does digimon sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment